Hello all:) As you know, I've been quite free these days so I was thinking if I should work on the Class Tee. As you know (again), I can't draw for nuts so I was working on some words especially the nickname list we produced last Dec. Halfway looking through it, I decided to write this poem as a 'tribute' to our class. Don't think anyone/everyone will read it anyway, but it's 2.45am and I need some form of entertainment...so here goes!
There are over TWENTY of us in class,
With all boys and only EIGHT lass,
From ZERO to hero, from short to tall,
Or even when SIXty seems so small,
Even if before, things went amiss,
Still do keep this friendship, this priceless piece,
For no matter how life is, through curves and bends,
One thing's for sure - you'll always need friends.
There's Pearl, who has a soft-spot for pigs,
For Liang Yan, "Wheeeee!" is all it takes,
Yajie with He as part of her name!
:)'s scribbled on tables, it's Wan Ching to blame!
If Grace was a secret, she'll be Da Bitchy Code (Jiazheng, you shithead),
Turn off the lights and Xiying will make sure you're dead!
Whereas Peijin in school...wait she's always not there,
For Swee Kun, it's mugging - that is all she'll ever care,
The Guru of the class - who else, but Wee Hong,
Wei Ting, the silent killah, is never wrong,
Zhijue says "Woof!", but I've forgotten why,
Sean, the "Otaku", an anime freak, sigh -_-,
Mr Dinosaur is Qing Wen's alter-ego,
Prince of Tennis, Richard, keeping his profile low,
Edmund is healthily thirty-three percent,
Mr Contours Jiazheng with humps which are God-sent;),
You don't mess with the Hong Chia - he's a martial artist,
XL Legs are only for Alvin's eyes to feast,
Gerald "Pok! Pau!" Tan lives on games and music,
Tai Ming's transition lenses make him Captain Cheekopek,
Black Dragon Master, that's Boon Kiong for you,
Marcus's "M Squared" annoys you too?
Thunder God Vei Jye - hear him roar,
Horny Zhan Yong says, "Twosome, threesome, or four?":P,
Charlie owns the whole damned chocolate factory,
For all that's above, Mrs Low, don't you agree?
No offence, okay? I wrote according to the nickname list (plus I had to make the whole thing rhyme, hence had to add in certain words).
I was working on the first part of the poem - wanted to use that for the front of our class tee (hence the CAPS to emphasize 2806). Haiz, never mind me, I'm just entertaining myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment