So let's do it =)
Future 3SG Alvin flaunting his hawt bod.
The rest, trying to get HC to flaunt his hawt bod too.
Alvin looking sleepy in the sand..

PJ looking very happy to have a go at being buried under the sand lol below is a pic of her after sandy enhancement surgery by doc Grace and Zy. Unfortunately they didn't have the time or skillz to do the rest of her body.

The finished product!


Heyhey! I like this photo a lot! very 'warm' =) but vj's face is sticking outta the corner of sk's face, which kinda makes it look weird LOL

Lol poor xiying... She won't be feeling warm for some time.


So ended my short time in Sentosa for Class Day. I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, and I'll say it again, beaching really isn't my thing. I'm as water resistant as a Goretex jacket, and I have this innate aversion to dirt and sand (seriously I won't wanna touch it unless quite necessary) so YES though I was satisfied running around taking pictures at pj's constant orders and being the class phone operator for the day, it would have been better if we could all just sit at some place and chill over some (cheap) exotic beverage while talking cock like we always do. But hey, hitting the beach is a refreshing change from our usual boring ol' Marina Square outings, and it was really enjoyable doing some real catching up with some of the guys (sorry girls, but you gotta understand that the work schedule of us NSFs simply doesn't allow for much socialising and therefore our work = our life)!
Edmund was trash talking and indulging in his shallow babe-spotting antics for most of the time I'm sure.
Sean obviously had a ball hammering into my thick skull how marvellously relaxed his vocation as a future transport supervisor is.
Actually zhan yong was doing it too, until he got bored and decided to think of more pervo stuff to try out on certain unsuspecting victms lol. Transport supervisor?? Man.. that job is so imba slack I wonder how he got it (maybe he had to "pull some strings" to get thre HAHA)
Even as one of the more rugged of the army guys present, having gone through the most out of the bunch, Alvin still had the energy to happily jump into the water, bury himself in sand and still keep his chiobu radar on whenever possible haha thanks for somehow giving me a slightly more positive outlook on my current state in Charlie coy!
Poor veijye seemed kinda left out cuz he wasn't dressed in proper beach attire, but hey, it was very nice of him to share with me so much about his own SISPEC experience as we stayed blissfully dry underneath the shade of a tree. It never ceases to amaze me how easily these sispec lao jiaos can just talk about their training like it was honestly no kick for them la. "Hey, its only 8weeks. Sure pass very fast one.!" If I need advice on how to chao keng, I'm looking for you man...
Though swee kun and Xiying appeared slightly mellow (nothing to do with SK wearing yellow), they still look very xing4 fu2 standing together hahahaha
I'm sorry for not picking up my phone Grace =__= silent mode yea.
As for the rest, didn't get much of a chance to chat with you all, but the fact that 15! of us managed to make it was some achievement! Well done =)
Ok i'm very tired haha... Booking in tonight le.
No comments:
Post a Comment